[mirrors] Problem in repoforge dir

SC Postmaster Postmaster at SpinelliCreations.com
Fri Aug 17 14:57:18 CEST 2012

Chris,

You're not doing anything wrong - and this should have been explained to
you a little more nicely.

The other administrator is correct, that the "img" folder is built by
Apache web server, when Apache is installed.

Because most web servers run Apache, it is assumed that this folder is
already there, so most repositories will not mirror that folder itself.
Other common exclusions are "cgi" folders for custom scripting and such.

That aside, the easiest way to resolve your issue is to do a ONE TIME
copy of the "img" folder to your NGIX web server.

Since the "img" folder never changes, only doing a one time copy will
not be an issue.

I have attached the folder to this email.  You can simply unpack it, and
then copy-and-paste it into your NGIX directory.

- Vince

Vince at SpinelliCreations.com

On 08/17/2012 05:20 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:
> You mean I synchronized wrong items?
>
> I just follow the FAQ,let me try again and see if it still happens.
>
> --
>

> /Yours sincerely,/
> /*Christopher Meng*/
>
> Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and many others.
> http://cicku.me

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...