[mirrors] new Repoforge mirror in Indonesia

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Fri Jun 1 09:50:59 CEST 2012

Dne 1.6.2012 8:28, Heru Sasongko napsal(a):
> URL of mirror: http://repoforge.repo.unpas.ac.id
> Supported access methods: http
> Country/State/City: Indonesia/West Java/Bandung
> Contact email address: root at unpas.ac.id
> Update frequency: once a day
> Approximate bandwidth: 2Mbps
> The name of Tier1 mirror you are syncing from:
> rsync://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/repoforge/
>

> ---
> Heru Sasongko
> +6281220450030

Heru,
Thanks a lot for joining. Considering your bandwidth, is your mirror
private or public? Can we announce it? Can I ask you to change the sync
frequency? As our increments are pretty small, we want our mirrors to
sync 4 times a day at least. I have added your mirror to
http://mirror-status.repoforge.org/#id
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
David Hrbáč