[mirrors] mirrorlist.repoforge.org question

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Jun 21 09:57:03 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 03:48:53PM +0800, Christopher Meng wrote:
> I think we should use mirmon to display mirors,alternatively
> mirror-manager developed by fedora project.

The project is already using mirmon:

http://mirror-status.repoforge.org

							John

--
We hold these truths to be sacred and undeniable; that all men are created
equal and independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights

-- Thomas Jefferson, (1743 - 1826), draft of the Declaration of Independence,