[mirrors] mirrorlist.repoforge.org question

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Thu Jun 21 12:24:56 CEST 2012

Dne 21.6.2012 9:48, Christopher Meng napsal(a):
> I think we should use mirmon to display mirors,alternatively
> mirror-manager developed by fedora project.
>
> Why we need to use github to create a new site?

Hi Chris,
As John has said, we do use Mirmon. We evaluate Mirmon mirrors status
and want to publish only the fresh ones. Final solution on mirrorlist
distribution has not been made yet. And you are right, one of the
solutions is to use github. Proof of concept is to be found here:
https://github.com/davidhrbac/mirrorlist
Regards,
David Hrbáč