[mirrors] Global Public Mirror listing request.

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Wed Aug 17 13:44:47 CEST 2016

Hi James,

Thanks a lot for your offer. I can see that you provide old content.
What is you master mirror? Can you change it to one of:
**mirror1.hs-esslingen.de** (Germany) -
*rsync://mirror1.hs-esslingen.de/repoforge/*
**repository.it4i.cz** (Czech Republic) -
*rsync://repository.it4i.cz/repoforge/*

These two are out of sync now.
**ftp.riken.jp** (Japan) - *rsync://ftp.riken.jp/repoforge/*
**repoforge.eecs.wsu.edu** (United States) -
*rsync://repoforge.eecs.wsu.edu/repoforge/*

Thanks,
DH