[mirrors] New repoforge global mirror

James Hayden hayden at evowise.com
Mon Aug 29 06:33:04 CEST 2016

Hello,

We are hosting a repoforge mirror at the following link:
https://mirrors.evowise.com/repoforge/
URL of mirror: https://mirrors.evowise.com/repoforge/
Supported access methods:http, https
Country / state / city where the mirror is located: Anycast CDN backend locations...

CDN main hostname: https://mirrors.evowise.com/repoforge/
Romania = ro-mirrors.evowise.com/ repoforge /
Spain = es-mirrors.evowise.com/ repoforge /
Italy = it-mirrors.evowise.com/ repoforge /
UK = uk-mirrors.evowise.com/ repoforge /
USA East = ny-mirrors.evowise.com/ repoforge /
USA West = la-mirrors.evowise.com/ repoforge /

Contact email address:hayden at evowise.com, admin at evowise.com,
Update frequency: 3 hours
Bandwidth: 10G Uplink

The name of Tier1 mirror we are syncing from: mirror1.hs-esslingen.de/repoforge/

Please add us as an official mirror on your website.

Thanks,

Hayden James
http://evowise.com