[mirrors] Global Public Mirror listing request.

James Hayden hayden at evowise.com
Tue May 31 20:41:39 CEST 2016

We are a tech company with global presence of web servers and would love to contribute by becoming an official mirror.
We've deployed mirrors.evowise.com within our own CDN.

These are the specs that we are using:
CPU : 2 X Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3
64 Gb Ram
22T usable space (raid5)
10 Gbps connection (multiple tier 1 upstreams + local peerings).

Mirror address : https://mirrors.evowise.com/repoforge/
Sync schedule: once per hour
Bandwidth: 10 Gbps connection (multiple tier 1 upstreams + local peerings).
Sponsor: Evowise
Sponsor URL: https://www.evowise.com/
Email contact: admin at evowise.com (opens a ticket with 5 of our techs)

This mirror is sync'd over our CDN:
Bucharest, Romania,
London, UK
Milan, Italy
Madrid, Spain
LA, USA
New York, USA

Our mirror is using an Anycast IP. So the ip will route locally based on the country you are testing it from.

Kind regards,

Hayden James
hayden at evowise.com