[packagers] Luola updates ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Mon Aug 15 08:49:40 CEST 2005

Greetings ...

	Here are a few updates for the Luola package ... Based on the original
spec file, plus the updates from the internet ... I have attached the
png, my spec and a diff ... So, that ever is easier to work with.

	I have a few questions ...

	First, the desktop entry, has an install option of 0755, this is not
exec file, would be not be better to be 0644?

	Second, should we not put all the freedesktop includes and build
options, if so, I can put them in ...

	Third, I do remember, there is a correct way to put the menu entry in,
plus force an update of the icons, but I don't remember how it's done,
so if somebody could point me at a spec file to copy this from or knows
how to do that, I think this package will be done ...

	Fourth, I see in the spec file, Upstream e-mail address is with a
dollar sign and comma ... I wonder if this is meant to be this way ... I
thought I would just ask ...

	Fifth, well, I got distracted and I can't remember what is was, but if
I do, I will ask ...

	I have only done some basic tests, but I think it all works.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee