[packagers] mjpegtools and transcode clash

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Dec 22 16:34:38 CET 2005

Matt Hyclak wrote :

> It seems that mjpegtools has been updated, but transcode still depends on
> the older version. This causes an error with a missing
> libmjpegtools-1.6.so.0 when trying to install transcode.
>
> There is a newer version of transcode available (1.0.2) that I updated to
> using the existing spec file and the new sources. 1.0.2 even fixes the
> libquicktime weirdness I ran into with includes (<quicktime/*.h> vs.
> <lqt/*.h>, if I remember right).
>
> Attached is the updated spec file.

I've already released transcode 1.0.2 on freshrpms.net a while ago. So the
spec file on svn.rpmforge.net is already of 1.0.2. Not sure why it hasn't
(yet) been rebuilt by Dries if that's what you've seen...

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.14-1.1653_FC4
Load : 0.14 0.46 0.46