[packagers] Prep for Glest - xerces-c lib ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Wed Oct 5 12:33:09 CEST 2005

Greetings ...

	Glest, the game, requires xerces-c, which is not in Extra or RPMForge,
newrpms has an 32bit package, but no 64bit package, so I was hoping that
RPMForge could host xerces-c ... I have made a little update, just to
new source, nothing else, so this really is not my package, but if
somebody is installing Glest, I don't think they should have to try and
track down a copy of this lib ...

	SPEC file is at http://www.leenx.co.za/rpms/xerces-c.spec
	SRPM file is at
http://www.leenx.co.za/rpms/xerces-c-2.6.1-1.rhfc4.lnx.src.rpm

	It's a little big, about 10MB, but I hope we can get it up.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee

P.S. If any improvements can me made, please, be my guest ...