[packagers] New package - pyRacerz ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Thu Oct 13 12:17:03 CEST 2005

Greetings ...

	I have another simple package pyRacerz ... It's a pyGame package and
pretty nice too ...

http://www.leenx.co.za/rpms/pyRacerz.spec
http://www.leenx.co.za/rpms/pyRacerz-0.1-0.src.rpm

	There are a few things I would like some suggestions on, like, the
files need to be install, but I don't know how to copy the files, so I
just move them in the spec file.

	Also, I have removed all the xorg and freedesktop macros/options,
because I really don't know what they are and do ... Maybe I can bug Dag
or Matt or put the rights ones in?!

	I think Dag would make a MakeFile patch and do it that way.  I'm sure
there must be a nice rpm way of doing it.

	I have e-mail the author and ask if he wants a nice icon for menu, just
using one of the car sprites, but looks nice.

	I'm sure Dag is going to remind me that package names should be all
lower case, but I think it's better to have it this way, because it will
be easier to see Python apps/games ... But I leave this up to the
builders and hosters of the repos.

	I think there might be a few bugs, seeing that this is a first release
and all, but it basicly works for me ... Ran a race ...

	Hope this is accept and lots of people get to enjoy this as much as me.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee

P.S. Thanks Matt, I see the torcs updates taking place ...

P.S.S. Have a few more pyGame packages coming, so if we could thrash
this one out quickly, the next should be less of a problem. Double Tanks!