[packagers] RPMForge PPC rpms build in progress ....

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Mon Dec 3 21:54:47 CET 2007

Hi Folks,

For those interested in seeing RPMForge rpms available for the PPC arch,
such build is in progress (on a old G4 400mghz).
The packages already rebuilt (for el5 only in a first time) so far are
available here : http://rpms.arrfab.net/rpmforge/el5/testing/ppc/ (while
repodata can be seen here :
http://rpms.arrfab.net/rpmforge/el5/testing/ppc/repodata/ )
Those packages are built (now) in a blind mode through mock and are in
'testing'.
Please be patient because the build process take *some* time on a G4 ;-)
I expect the whole RPMForge SRPMS repository being processed at least
one time somewhere during next week.
When the whole rebuild will be made and failed logs analyzed, packages
are expected to move to the official rpmforge repository (I still have
to see how with Dag and Dries ...)
If you want to see mock build logs, they are available for each
(successfull and failed) build here (patience required : build machine
being behind a slow line) : http://neodyme.arrfab.net/mockbuild

Comments welcome ...
--
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>