[packagers] Nagios + selinux

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Thu Mar 8 11:51:23 CET 2007

Dag Wieers schrieb:
> Please let me know if you have learned more and tell me what specific
> changes are required.

Sorry but no good news. I've studied RedHats documentation about
building and deploying custom selinux rules. As i read it its quite
monolithic and deploying custom rules would mean replacing compiled
rule-files which are part of the base installation which i think is a
no-go. I also read that there will be changes in the future so i will
reevaluate this issue once Centos 5 hits the street.

If anyone knows better and knows an elegant way of deploying additional
custom rules (including modified rules for httpd) please let me know.

Chris

--
financial.com AG            Tel. +49 (0) 89 / 31 85 28 - 44
Maria-Probst-Str. 19        Fax. +49 (0) 89 / 31 85 28 - 28