[packagers] unable to load repositories

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu May 10 15:58:56 CEST 2007

On Wed, 9 May 2007, quixote wrote:

> I installed rpmforge-release.  It installed without error messages, but
> neither apt nor synaptic (which is what I usually use) seems to be able to
> find the repositories when I tell it to update.
>
> What's the simplest solution?  Manually edit "rpmforge.list"  and/or "sources"
> "sources.list"?  Reinstall?

What distribution are you using ? Are the files properly installed ? Are
you using the provided apt ?

Is there something to copy&paste (like error output) or does the
repository just not seem to be configured, despite the rpmforge.list ?

So many questions, so few answers in your bugreport. You must have
already investigated something ?

> Any idea what I may have done wrong?

Nope :)

Kind regards,