[packagers] Nagios

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Wed Apr 2 17:41:50 CEST 2008

Hi list

i have updated my nagios3 spec to 3.0.1. In this spec i have moved the
spooldir to %{_localstatedir}/nagios/. I will ask ethan to implement a
new configure option for log-path so we can put localstatedir stuff in
%{_localstatedir}/nagios/ and logs in %{_localstatedir}/log/nagios/.

With 3.0 we found a problem that nagios once every day stops closing
spool FHs and breaks once it hits max open files. I will report tomorrow
if this problem still persist but from the changelog I assume its not
fixed.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach