[packagers] Mirror RPMforge

Sean Scott sscott at nuvio.com
Wed Apr 16 21:16:51 CEST 2008

I would be interesting in hosting a mirror of RPMforge.  Having been
along time user of Dag's repo across several companies I appreciate it's
existence and would like to give back.

I am currently a public mirror of the following: fc7, fc8, el4, el5
(i386 and x86_64)

First I would need to need to know the footprint of the RPMforge mirror
for those distros and what the expected bandwidth consumption would be
during 7a-7p M-F. (My bandwidth requirements are considerable less in
the evenings and weekends)

I currently have ~400mbps of internet bandwidth spread across several
isp's.  My internal justification would be for disaster
recovery/business continuity --> rebuilding of systems to latest without
the requirement of Internet access.

Regards,
Sean Scott
Director of Operations