[packagers] Subversion: mismatch between available version and SVN .spec file?

Greg Bailey gbailey at lxpro.com
Wed Aug 26 17:33:31 CEST 2009

I'm checking to see if anyone's updated the subversion .spec file for
1.6.5.  I can see that 1.6.4 is still the latest available from
RPMForge, and it contains the following changelog entry:

* Wed Aug 12 2009 Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> - 1.6.4-0.1 - 7414+/dag
- Updated to release 1.6.4.

However, the .spec file at
http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/subversion/subversion.spec still
contains "1.6.3" in the version string.

Are the .spec files in subversion kept up to date?  Or if it's only a
version change, was the version string changed on the fly to make the
1.6.4 version?  Or, am I looking at the wrong .spec file?

thanks,
Greg