[packagers] Downtime earlier today

arnebjarne72 at hotmail.com arnebjarne72 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 21:46:08 CET 2009

Hi.

I have build a couple of ruby-RPMS (from rubygems and etc.).
It's not that difficult and I would be happy to supply missing ruby gems to
RPMforge.

Regards,
Bjarne

On Dec 2, 2009, at 7:53 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> Take a look at Warehouse at http://warehouseapp.com/ : that will
> give us most of what people want from a web archive and feeds etc.

that looks pretty awesome!  however, it's a Rails app, and my initial
impression after doing a quick search is that deploying Rails on
CentOS is pretty hacky (building a new ruby and rubygems from source,
etc.)  on the other hand, if you've already built that infrastructure,
then rolling out Warehouse is probably quicker and easier.

it's up to you; you know your own systems and capabilities better than
i do.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v