[packagers] Patch for creation of ruby bindinds for subversion1.6.6

arnebjarne72 at hotmail.com arnebjarne72 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 20:06:18 CET 2009

Hi Yury.

> I see no reason why you would want to remove the ability of disabling
> ruby bindings for different platforms altogether. Which brings me to the
> next point:

Ehm, the reason why i removed all the "without-ruby" was that rpmbuild
didn't build the ruby extension whether I set

without-ruby = 0
or
without-ruby = 1

Perhaps some of the conditionals in the spec are wrong??

> Did you buildtest it anywhere else? Unfortunately, I'm unable to do so
> for platforms, other than EL5.

No, I was hoping that the DAR system can do that?

> Either way, thank you very much for you contribution. I'll try to look
> into this as time permits, unless Dag has some spare time to look into
> this earlier.

Great! the extension is needed by the warehouse application :-)

Season's greetings :-)
Bjarne