[packagers] Re: [users] Why No Postfix Package

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Dec 15 16:19:21 CET 2009

On 12/15/2009 02:38 PM, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
>>> Do you know of anyone who's working on this? Maybe you have some secret
>>> meetings / hidden agenda that I don't know of? :-)

Whatever has been spoken about w.r.t rpmrepo is on the lists there - no
secret meetings or agenda's.

Also, as Dag already pointed out - the reason why there is no movement
there boils down to people and time. I dont believe there are no people
around to help - I just think that the people who have the time and are
willing to help do not have the knowledge or the means to push things
forward.

so, oranges and bananas really. And I am also sure that there is a way
to fix all this.

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK        | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh