[packagers] Patch for creation of ruby bindinds forsubversion1.6.6

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Wed Dec 16 15:22:06 CET 2009

On Dec 16, 2009, at 7:35 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> I'll tell you what - for everyone who has commit access on rpmforge,
> I can setup and host a c3/c4/c5 i386 and x86_64 mock queue system.
> That would allow people to submit jobs, and see what comes from it
> without needing to manage and mangle stuff themselves.
>
> Is this something that would interest people ?

oh yes.  i have a project underway to set up my own build system here,
but i suspect you have more experience with this technology than i
do :)  as for a list of users with commit access, that's probably a
question for Dag or Dries.  as an alternative, they might let you
authenticate against their LDAP tree (or replicate it locally) so you
wouldn't have to worry about account management.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v