[packagers] Patch for creation of ruby bindinds forsubversion1.6.6

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Wed Dec 16 15:55:22 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 16.12.2009, 13:35 +0100 schrieb Karanbir Singh:
> On 12/15/2009 07:57 PM, arnebjarne72 at hotmail.com wrote:
> > Ah, please let me know if I should install a virtual CentOS 3 and 4
> on
> > my pc to test it?
>
> A much easier way to do this is to setup and run a mock build
> environment.
>
> I'll tell you what - for everyone who has commit access on rpmforge,
> can setup and host a c3/c4/c5 i386 and x86_64 mock queue system. That
> would allow people to submit jobs, and see what comes from it without
> needing to manage and mangle stuff themselves.
>
> Is this something that would interest people ?

Certainly! As mentioned befor it would be cool if the submitter gets a
notification on failed builds, that way we can correctly update the
ExcludeDist/ExclusveDists tags and ease the load on the buildsys in the
future.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach