[packagers] autobuilding assumptions

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Mon Dec 28 15:38:26 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 24.12.2009, 20:52 +0100 schrieb Christoph Maser:
> h) we need to things additionally to centos mock setups:
>  - include rpmforge repo for dependencies
>  - put rpm-macros-rpmforge in the buildgroup for essential macros

Actually this is a bit more complex, you also need to exclude some
packages from rpmforge repo to use mock. Currently I have this exclude
line:

exclude=perl-IO perl-Test-Harness perl-Test-Simple perl-PathTools
perl-File-Spec perl-Scalar-List-Utils perl-Encode perl-Errno
perl-Apache-Test perl-Getopt-Long perl-File-Temp perl-base perl-Cwd
perl-Class-ISA perl-Test perl-ExtUtils-Command perl-Math-BigInt
perl-Time-Local

They (or their dependencies) conflict with perl-core.

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach