[packagers] cfengine 2.2.9

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Mar 5 11:57:32 CET 2009

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Christoph Maser wrote:
>> The cfengine package does not compile for el5 buldsystem, they do build
>> in my own rpmforge-mock-setup. Can anyone understanding the buildlogs
>> tell me what is going wrong?
>
> Strange, builds for me, too ...

I am using static build environments and BuildRequires are not
automatically being installed. Maybe someone has to explain me to set up
mock the way I want.

Although I am not sure it makes a lot of sense to spend time on that when
we need a central buildsystem anyway.

The issue has been fixed. Thanks for reporting,