[packagers] [patch] Graphviz specfile overhaul and update to 2.22.0

Tom G. Christensen tgc at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Mar 13 10:31:45 CET 2009

Dries Verachtert wrote:
> On Thursday 12 March 2009 02:32:10 pm Tom G. Christensen wrote:
>> Dries Verachtert wrote:
>>> On Thursday 12 March 2009 08:56:36 am Tom G. Christensen wrote:
> [...]
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I've applied your patch. I changed 2 small things so it also gets
>>> packaged correctly when everything is enabled, i hope that's ok.
>> Ofcourse.
>>
>> Looking at the specfile now I see that I accidently duplicated a few
>> macros when I sorted them.
>> Attached patch takes care of it.
>
> Ok i've applied this patch.

Thanks.

Now that the package has been through Dags build machinery I see a few
problems.
Because the rpmforge buildroots are static the build failed on el2 since
the root contained freetype.
rh7-9 is missing a _without_modxorg define.

Attached patch was buildtested on an actual el2 machine with both
freetype and fontconfig installed.

-tgc