[packagers] builders: please include rpm-macros-rpmforge in your build environments

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Tue Oct 27 12:38:15 CET 2009

On Oct 27, 2009, at 5:33 AM, Christoph Maser wrote:

> Uhm, doesn't that also mean that no build are triggered at all until
> he
> his back. If so this "workaround" would not make any difference at
> all.

possibly, but the affected packages also fail to build on PPC without
the workaround, and Fabien is not AFK.  in addition, now i believe Dag
will be able to successfully build these packages with no further
effort required once he gets back, which means he can wait to
reconfigure dar until it is convenient.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v