[packagers] packing TracAccountManager

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Fri Aug 6 17:30:11 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 17:01 +0200, Christoph Maser wrote:

> > for extra future-proofing, download that zipfile and then put it on some webspace somewhere; there may be a good location under packages.sw.be for such things.
> >

> thats what i thought also

There was a discussion awhile ago on this issue and Karanbir suggested
that for "small" files SVN might be a solution, for "large" files he
would prefer DAV which never got implemented.

My suggestion would be to put it on the same webspace at Trac as a
temporary solution.

I have fixed few typos in the SPEC btw, hope you don't object.