[packagers] meetup at Fosdem

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Wed Jan 13 12:59:02 CET 2010

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> I am going to be in Brussles on the 5th and 6th, could we have a
> rpmforge/rpmrepo specific meeting ? I'll be happy to demo the
> buildsystem and we could potentially workout a strategy for rpmrepo and
> how we might do something/anything with that side of things.
>
> - KB

Yes of course, but you already know that i'll be there  ;-)
Is the buildsystem built around plague ?
Do you want that meeting to be held on friday evening or during Fosdem
itself ? (saturday morning/after lunch as you'll have to leave on
saturday evening)

--
Fabian Arrotin
test -e /dev/human/brain || ( echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq ; echo c >