[packagers] Infrastructure - version control

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Apr 5 17:49:13 CEST 2011

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011, David Hrbáč wrote:

> Dne 4.4.2011 22:01, Yury V. Zaytsev napsal(a):
>
>> Lucky you! I don't know what I am doing wrong, but for me it takes at
>> least 5 minutes to traverse the whole tree on my laptop and if I dare to
>> be doing something else at the same time, it takes up to 15 minutes.
>
> Strange...
>
> root at specs2:1797:796:/usr/src/redhat/rf/rpms$ time svn up
> U    pdftk/pdftk.spec
> Updated to revision 9802.
>
> real    0m3.361s
> user    0m0.330s
> sys     0m1.190s

[dag at lisse rpms]$ time svn up
U    mercurial/mercurial.spec
U    perl-HTML-Encoding/perl-HTML-Encoding.spec
U    unfs3/unfs3.spec
U    john/john.spec
U    perl-HTML-Format/perl-HTML-Format.spec
U    perl-HTTP-BrowserDetect/perl-HTTP-BrowserDetect.spec
U    newsbeuter/newsbeuter.spec
U    monit/monit.spec
U    perl-DateTime/perl-DateTime.spec
U    perl-Any-Moose/perl-Any-Moose.spec