[packagers] Infrastructure - migration to GitHub?

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun Apr 10 23:53:46 CEST 2011

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

> On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 00:30 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
>
>> Can the person who created the repoforge organization in github
>> yesterday give me access :-)
>
> Do you happen to know if Dag had a chance to look into it yet ?
> What would it take for us to set the day X ?

I can confirm Dag didn't look at it in detail yet, but we should be able
to synchronize on this one weekday after 20h (CEST). In two hours I think
we should be able to plan everything, send a mail with the information for
other contributors and create a document with the necessary information.

BTW Did you know that github has asciidoc integration ? Which means we can
document everything in simple asciidoc files, which I prefer over a wiki.
Would that be acceptable, at least to start with ?

Thanks again for leading this !