[packagers] Services downtime in April

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Apr 12 14:15:45 CEST 2011

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

> On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 12:29 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>
>> yes, and the master rsync
>
> Oh, I didn't know that, but I think we can get over it...

One item on the agenda would be a proper layered mirroring setup. I would
like to keep a presence on HEAnet, but now we're still using the freshrpms
space.

So a document describing what the requirements are for tier-1 mirrors,
someone maintaining that list and updating the mirrorlists and configuring
access (basicly another Ralph Angenendt) is what we would need :-)