[packagers] Services downtime in April

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Fri Apr 15 10:25:07 CEST 2011

Dne 12.4.2011 16:46, Yury V. Zaytsev napsal(a):
> Ok, now as soon as the wiki / website moves, I have you on the record.
> What is your GitHub login / e-mail by the way?

Yury,
Is there list of tasks you have summarised somewhere on web? I mean not
only as a list post, so we can track the progress. I'd would be nice to
have milestones with deadlines. And suggested one-step-in-time way is
good, but some things might be done in parallel.
DH

PS: Sorry, I forgot to send email/login.