[packagers] Services downtime in April

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Fri Apr 15 10:33:23 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 10:25 +0200, David Hrbáč wrote:

> Is there list of tasks you have summarised somewhere on web? I mean not
> only as a list post, so we can track the progress. I'd would be nice to
> have milestones with deadlines. And suggested one-step-in-time way is
> good, but some things might be done in parallel.

Hi David,

No, for now it's not. Of course, I will do it, but it will not happen in
the next few hours. As I outlined my evil plan,

1) We needed to get the main repository converted (done on Wednesday)

2) Second-tier problem ironed out, such as commit notifications, irc bot
etc. (done on Thursday)

3) Old tools from the svn converted (80% done on Monday, some left to be
done, hopefully today)

4) Get the wiki started, so that other can contribute and transfer some
old stuff there (ASAP, probably sometime next week)

5) Get the website started, so that other can contribute and transfer
some old stuff there (ASAP, probably the week after next)

Again, to re-iterate, I find that what you want is necessary and very
important, but my spare time is *very* limited and my $dayjob stuff have
already suffered this week, so I can't do everything at the same time in
one go...