[packagers] Distributing the product

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Apr 19 15:46:47 CEST 2011

On 04/19/2011 12:38 PM, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> Ah, so this was solved by "trimming the fats" finally... So what is the
> current retention policy anyway? Last 5 packages?

I havent looked at Dag's scripts; at one point it was retain-everything.

> I wonder how much space is available now and if we can keep the
> repository local. The vault doesn't have to be on the same file system
> or right now it fits altogether?

there is a 130G disk local to the machine, which has the repository
hosted on there. The os is on a 73G disk. We have access to atleast a
couple of hundred gigs over either nfs or iscsi ( but were not using it
at the moment, since the repo fits onto the 130G disk )

- KB