[packagers] Distributing the product

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Tue Apr 19 23:38:51 CEST 2011

Dne 19.4.2011 15:46, Karanbir Singh napsal(a):
> there is a 130G disk local to the machine, which has the repository
> hosted on there. The os is on a 73G disk. We have access to atleast a
> couple of hundred gigs over either nfs or iscsi ( but were not using
> it at the moment, since the repo fits onto the 130G disk )
>
> - KB
I have no access to surya. So my numbers might not be correct. The whole
repo has 88GB now.
717M    aurora
12G     dries
20G     fedora
4.0K    index.html
41G     redhat
4.0K    RPM-GPG-KEY.dag.txt
4.0K    RPM-GPG-KEY.dries.txt
4.0K    RPM-GPG-KEY.fabian.txt
16G     source
4.0K    TIMESTAMP
88G     total

15M     aurora/1.91
702M    aurora/1.92
717M    total

2.3G    fedora/1
221M    fedora/10
4.0G    fedora/2
4.3G    fedora/3
3.9G    fedora/4
4.1G    fedora/5
3.9G    fedora/6
3.0G    fedora/7
973M    fedora/8
209M    fedora/9
27G     total

343M    redhat/6.2
1.6G    redhat/7.3
750M    redhat/8.0
2.9G    redhat/9
1.4G    redhat/el2.1
6.0G    redhat/el3
12G     redhat/el4
14G     redhat/el5
2.4G    redhat/el6
41G     total

Important stuff is el{3,4,5,6} and source = 50.5GB, the rest should go
to archive. These 50.5 GB are not aligned and trimmed to the last 5
packages.
DH