[packagers] Wiki spam

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Apr 26 00:20:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

I apparently do not have admin rights to the wiki at rpmrepo.org, and
nobody is maintaining it, so it seems. So we might as well get rid of it.

In the meantime, can someone with the proper privileges clean up all the
recent modifications to the wiki ?

     http://rpmrepo.org/RecentChanges

Also, I am currently locked out because:

----
Warning:
You triggered the wiki's surge protection by doing too many requests in a short time.
Please make a short break reading the stuff you already got.
When you restart doing requests AFTER that, slow down or you might get locked out for a longer time!
----

Which is too crazy for words, given I only clicked a few times on 'Info'
and 'Edit' while looking at the damage.

Thanks,