[packagers] Packager request

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jan 10 00:39:46 CET 2011

On 12/26/2010 12:23 PM, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> I guess I owe a bit of explanation here. In fact I've stumbled upon some
> packages maintained by Denis and he confessed, that most of them are
> based on RPMForge packages which he updated to the latest versions and /
> or added some patches.

Welcome Denis :)

> So, that's pretty much it. What do you think, guys? Who is now managing
> ACLs on the SVN server? Is it Dag, KB or Fabian? I've got my commit

I can definitely add acl's there. But I think the broader question worth
answering might be - what should someone / anyone do in order to get
into that ACL ?

Would it be reasonable to expect someone to post a few patch's for the
packages they care about - to this list, and then move onto direct
commit access as a progression from there ?

Thoughts, Dag ?

- KB