[packagers] libosip2 package suggestions

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Mon Jan 24 19:08:38 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 00:04 +0600, Denis Fateyev wrote:

> Currently, I'm looking closer to the switches implementations in the
> specs, planning to update the spec in next few days, along with
> siproxd, which is used in my network, too.

Hi!

It's not in a hurry!

It's just that I am kinda short of time at the moment, but still I can
find enough time to review and commit small SPEC bumps like the one I've
just committed. So, in the case if you do have some, feel free to post
them to the list, just don't forget the attachements.

Take your time!