[packagers] mock tarballs unpublished

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Wed Jun 22 14:20:02 CEST 2011

Hi!

Apologies for mailing directly, but there is no contact info on the
Fedora hosted page and to create a ticket one needs a login whereas
there doesn't seem to be a way to register for an account.

I'd like to ask you if you could kindly update the tarballs on the
corresponding wiki page:

https://fedorahosted.org/mock/attachment/wiki/MockTarballs

I couldn't find any other way to obtain them and re-creating the
tarballs manually from the vcs is an extra step that is (unfortunately)
not supported by our build system and we might be not alone here.

Thanks!