[packagers] icinga 1.6.0

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Thu Jan 26 13:15:31 CET 2012

On 25.01.2012 14:52, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jan 2012, David Hrbáč wrote:
>
>> Dne 19.1.2012 10:43, Michael Friedrich napsal(a):
>>> ok thanks for the info. anything i can help with to make this
>>> happen? :)
>>
>> Unfortunately no. You can push on Dag... Not sure if it is not
>> contra-productive. :o)
>
> It would not have helped, I would only have replied today to tell you
> 1.6.1 should have been available since this weekend.

seen that, thanks.

> Sorry for the various delays, I wish I wasn't in the middle in the
> first place.

no worries. users get to know that package building is a longer process,
especially for quality releases (see debian with 1.0.2-2 in stable tree).

meanwhile, keeping the tarball provided spec and repoforge spec the
same, allows manual building by howtos for those who can't wait. the
epel issue about adding icinga to upstream has currently no outcome, so
people are focused on repoforge and keep asking - sorry for bugging you
that much ;-)

--
DI (FH) Michael Friedrich

Vienna University Computer Center