[packagers] Becoming a mirror for repoforge.org?

Oscar Ricardo Silva osilva at scuff.cc.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 30 03:11:39 CEST 2012

I manage ftp.utexas.edu (available via rsync, ftp, http) for The
University of Texas at Austin.  Two of my departments have asked about
us mirroring the content for repoforge.org.  Would this be possible?
This is a publicly accessible server.

While researching this issue I found one other request on this list but
no definitive answer whether that would be allowed or not (originally
posted on 2011-02-17 by Matthew Feinberg with a response by Karanbir Singh).

Oscar Ricardo Silva
The University of Texas at Austin