[packagers] icinga web 1.8.x

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 16:32:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 27.04.2013 13:36, Denis Fateyev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As for the package build logs, you may look at
> http://pkgs.repoforge.org/icinga/_buildlogs/
> According their status (*.ok.log.gz) they were built on March, 20th
> without errors.

Thanks, but "icinga-web" is a seperated spec file and package, and I
cannot find any build logs at its location here:
http://pkgs.repoforge.org/icinga-web/_buildlogs/
So maybe I did miss something when packaging icinga web and it does not
build for Dag, but in order to fix it i need to know what's wrong here.

Thanks,
Michael