[suggest] New package: clusterssh

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat Aug 20 00:00:59 CEST 2005

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Duncan Ferguson wrote:

> Please look at the following spec and RPM files - they were done for Fedora
> Extras, but let me know what changes are required for them to be acceptable
> for rpmforge...
>
> Spec file: http://queeg.dyndns.org/clusterssh.spec
> SRPM: http://queeg.dyndns.org/clusterssh-3.17.1-1.src.rpm
> Src: http://queeg.dyndns.org/clusterssh-3.17.1.tar.gz

Thanks Duncan.

I added it, it builds fine for EL4, EL3, FC3, FC2, FC1 and RH9. FC4 is
probably  fine too. For RH7 and lower you need perl-Tk, and the one we
provide needs perl >= 5.7.0.

I made a few cosmetic changes, but nothing very important. If you want to
make changes, let me know. New releases can be posted on freshmeat and
I'll pick those up.

We're probably going to restrict subversion access to only builders and
maintainers that maintain 20+ packages. But everyone can send in patches
and bugfixes or request to look at something specific.

Kind regards,