[users] Re: rpmforge-release package

Dayne Broderson dbroders at gi.alaska.edu
Sat Aug 20 00:29:24 CEST 2005

Farkas,

In Dag's FC4 repo directory the README lets you know DAG does not do FC4
at this time.  Dries is the provider of FC4 RPMForge repository. (note: i
figured this out the hard way by configuring up Dag as my FC4 repo and
then getting confused.)

$ cat README

There is no DAG Fedora Core 4 repository at this time.
In fact there may never be, Dries has taken over the
responsibility to build the RPMforge Fedora Core 4
packages.

You can go to Dries his RPMforge Fedora Core 4
repository at:

        http://dries.studentenweb.org/rpm/
        http://dries.studentenweb.org/rpm/clientconfig.html

The packages are located at:

        http://apt.sw.be/dries/fedora/linux/4/

The Yum configuration looks like:

        [dries]
        name=RPMforge packages for Fedora Core 4 (dries) - $releasever -
$basearch

baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/dries/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/dries/RPMS/

# dayne at alaska.edu # 907.474.6182 #