[suggest] icewm.spec tweaks

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Jul 14 17:10:00 CEST 2005

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Troy Dawson wrote:

> Howdy,
> Here is one thing that we do to our icewm here that allows it to be on the
> list of desktops in the GDM session list, as well as the switchdesk list.
> This is a diff against the latest icewm 1.2.20 spec file that I pulled out of
> rpmforge.

Sorry for not answering sooner. Due to the problems with my buildsystem I
suspended most activity until that was fixed. I just added your fix and
made new packages. They'll be available shortly.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm sure most icewm users were waiting for this.
Don't let my late eply discourage you, if you have more fixes, I'll answer
more promptly :)

Kind regards,