[users] Building for Non RedHat based distros

Andrew Wafaa andrew.wafaa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:29:22 CEST 2005

Dear All,

Apologies for the relatively noob like question, but I thought this
would be the best place to ask.

I have been using the rpm feeds/packages that Dag, Matthias, Dries et
al have provided for at least 2 years now quite happily on everything
from RH9 to EL4 without any problems - thanks a lot guys.  I now use
NLD9 quite a bit in addition to FC and RH, and was wondering if it
would be a simple step of rebuilding the packages using the provided
srpms or if there are other steps required?  I would love to help out,
but my experience is fairly limited.

Any help/info would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Andy