[users] Any plans to support other platforms ???

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Mon Jun 6 11:11:54 CEST 2005

Petr Klíma wrote :

> Hello
>
> are ther any plans to support other platforms (PPC for example) ?
>
> If YES how may I help?

You could consider the packages I rebuild for Yellow Dog Linux, and now
Fedora Core 4 a partial support from rpmforge for the PPC platform.

Two ways you could definitely help :
1) Doing some testing for the PPC packages I provide.
2) Fixing ppc-specific bugs in the PPC packages

I'll post a followup on the freshrpms-list soon regarding the ppc packages
I'm still having trouble recompiling.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC3
Load : 0.17 0.38 0.64