[users] Howdy

Troy Dawson dawson at fnal.gov
Tue Jun 7 15:54:56 CEST 2005

Hello,
I suppose I'll introduce myself since it looks like I might have some
time to help out a bit.
I'm Troy Dawson.  I've been a big fan of Dag since I found that he was
the only one around that would package these types of packages for the
RHEL 3 ... I guess that was a couple of years ago.  And I've kept my eye
on rpmforge since it started because I think it's a great idea.
I'm pretty good at packaging up various things, because I was doing it
quite alot before I found Dag.  I don't think I'm as good as him, or the
other main developers at rpmforge, at writting spec files, but I'm
pretty good at debugging them.
My only drawback is that I'm extremely overwhelmed with my work on
Scientific Linux.  But when I have time, I should be able to help test
various packages.  Also if I find problems with the various pacakges I,
or my users use, I'll get the fixes back to the group.
Much thanks to all of the rpmforge developers.
Troy