[users] Red Carpet

Andrew Wafaa andrew.wafaa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:03:15 CEST 2005

> I've set it up for Dag's repository, and once I verify that my
> configuration works I will add the other RpmForge repositories - No
> favouritism honest Dries, Matthias et al
>
> The url to add for the service is http://www.forcev.net/opencarpet/dag

Just to let people know I now have the Open Carpet server working
fine.  I will have the rest of the repositories added by sunday.  I'll
let the list know when it is all updated.

If there are any specific repositories or questions/suggestions that
people have please e-mail me: open-carpet at forcev.net.  I'm in the
process of updating my website at the same time, so there is no info
there yet.

Regards,

Andy