[users] first post

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Tue May 3 23:27:50 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 21:48, Robert Story wrote:
> Well, the web site says there are no messages in the archive, so I'm here
> to claim first post! :-)

Congratulations :-)

> I found out about rpmforge while poking about to try and find a place to
> rsync DAG src rpms to build for YDL 4.0. I hope to be able to switch to
> rpmforge soon.

You can get all the spec files of rpmforge from the subversion at
http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/

But if you're rebuilding all the source rpm files which you can find on Dag's
site, then you already have most of them :-)  Dag rebuilds almost everything
which can be found in rpmforge.

kind regards,
Dries